ABOUT THE AWARDS
The MIM Awards are an international award scheme to recognise and reward effective Major Incident Management within the global IT Major Incident Management sector, run by MIM® the professional body. Applications are encouraged across all sizes and locations of business, whether from smaller in-house teams, or global managed service providers.
Our categories reward the Major Incident professionals and companies who continually respond to changing trends; ensuring their efforts work harder in driving the best results and improved MTTR, enhancing the stakeholder experience and harnessing the latest technologies.
And rewarding best practice in IT Major Incident Management.
Effective Major Incident strategies.
New ideas and innovative Major Incident initiatives.
WHY YOU SHOULD ENTER
- Win a prestigious award.
- Gain recognition within the industry.
- Highlight the results your work and initiatives have driven.
The team at MIM® and the Awards Committee wish you the very best of luck!
This year there are 3 categories and awards to be won.
- Major Incident Manager of the Year (for the individual).
- Major Incident Transformation (for the company).
- Major Incident Software Innovation (for Major Incident software and tool providers).
ENTRY SUBMISSION DATES
Entries open now. Closing date for submissions is midnight GMT, September 29th 2021.
The award winners will be announced during The MIM Expo on-demand period.