Major Incident Management publishes original articles from major incident managers, leaders, support staff, customers and others involved in the IT industry about what it’s like to work in Major Incident Management.
The types of articles we’re looking for include:
- Personal stories about starting and developing yourself and your career in Major Incident Management.
- What is the Major Incident Management like in your company, and how does that differ from other companies?
- Analysis of issues in major incident management and the wider industry.
- Other topics that Major Incident Managers should know about.
- Tips and tactics for Major Incident Management.
- News that you think is relevant to Major Incident Managers – this may include jobs being created, advancements in software or tools or process.
- Interviews with relevant thought leaders in Major Incident Management and relevant areas.
Please first read our contributor guidelines.
Submit your articles: firstname.lastname@example.org